1) It was completely marvelous and I recommend going to hang out with Matthew if he comes to your part of town. For that matter, go to the studio in Minneapolis, it rules too.
2) I drove ten hours on Saturday and was STILL able to do Intermediate (well, except for Kapo) up to the first bit of Eka Pada Sirsasana on Sunday morning. Hah, aaaoowww, too hot!
3) On Monday morning, I not only got up to Kapo, but was taken to my toes in it. That's a major first, a first to be noted. More about it later.
4) Provocative: on Thursday morning, MS recommended that I bend backwards from standing and TAKE THE HEELS UP. That was some fun. More about THAT later too.
5) Go meet Karen (DZM). She is very cool and fun. Hey Karen, grab my elbow!